Military Housing Washington State
Naval Base Kitsap & JBLM (Joint Base Lewis-McChord)
Call or Register Today for a local Real Estate Agent specializing in VA homes!
Are you Active Duty or a Retired Veteran needing housing in the Kitsap, Pierce or Thurston County areas? Our team and affiliates are proud to serve the Naval Base Kitsap & JBLM (Joint Base Lewis-McChord) active duty and retired Veterans.
CONTACT US to receive the following:
- New listings daily, keeps you up to date on recent homes available
- View up to 7 homes a day in person from your saved favorites, until you find the right home. A Property Organizer is set up and we explain how you can save homes of interest, track them and make individual notes
- A Comparative Market Analysis is available on any home of interest before an offer is submitted on your behalf
- A discount on Lending Fees from our participating Lender
- A free Home Warranty request from our referred Escrow companies
- A discount on your Home Inspection from our participating Inspectors
- A rebate within 7 days after closing from your AFA Associate. Rebate depends on sale price and commission structure
$250.00 for each person you refer that buys a house within 12 months after you enter them in our "Refer a Friend" link. This comes directly from the AFA Associate that helps your friend, family member, neighbor or co worker. Some rules & restrictions apply
**There is no fee for our service, you receive a rebate and you get paid for introducing other home buyers! **
You may also perform unlimited searches using our advanced database of homes and condos. If you have any questions or comments or are ready to view homes of interest near Naval Base Kitsap & JBLM (Joint Base Lewis-McChord), please don't hesitate to contact us - by phone or email. We're here to help with your military housing needs.
Do you know a friend, family member, neighbor or co-worker wanting to buy or sell a home? Simply click on Refer a Friend and enter your information, then theirs. If you have worked with an AFA member in the past, enter their name also.
Disclosure: www.ArmedForcesAgent.com is not affiliated with any Federal Agency.